Emergency dental care in Watford
Dental emergencies can strike at any time and to anyone. If you are experiencing pain or discomfort, contact the practice immediately. We will make every effort to see you on the same day.
You do not have to be a registered patient with us to receive our emergency service. You can be registered at another practice or not registered at all. We are here to help anyone in pain.
Please contact 01923 231861. For evenings, weekends and bank holidays, please phone the Hertfordshire Emergency Dental Service on 0300 333 224.
Taking the stress out of dental emergencies
- We do everything possible to see you the same-day in our dedicated emergency slots
- Phone for an emergency appointment as early in the morning as possible, or phone the above out-of-hours service.
- Our friendly reception team will aim to accommodate you as early as possible
- Work is undertaken by our gentle, dedicated dentists
- Read our FAQs below for advice on the more common causes of toothache
- Visit us as regular as recommended to avoid painful problems arising
- Maintain your teeth and gums as recommended, between dental visits